1. Fold two muffin papers in half. Glue to
each top corner of pink construction paper.
2. Fold one muffin paper, offsetting center by ½”.
Glue on top center of page.
3. Fold a muffin paper in half, then half again. Fold one
side under, leaving a 1-3/4” wide curtain side. Make
two curtain sides for each side of pink paper. Glue these
side curtains under the top corner curtains.
4. Mount photos on white paper. Trimming edges of white paper
with paper edgers if desired. Using paper glue and referring
to photo for placement adhere to pink construction paper.
5. Using a black marker, write information about the stage
production or young actor.
1. Using assorted punches add embellishments